2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone still blaming medical teams and levels of fitness need to grow up. There's been about 3 managers come in and not fancied that lad....

...and I cant say I blame them.

Brands should be sacked just for this purchase.

I'm furious that clown Brands just sits back and remains in place when signings he's made have proven themselves to be a disastrous waste of cash.
What are you even on about?

The past 6 weeks have literally been the only time he's been fit enough to sit on the bench

Why don't you divert some of your misguided anger on some of the actual frauds within our squad?

What are you even on about?

The past 6 weeks have literally been the only time he's been fit enough to sit on the bench

Why don't you divert some of your misguided anger on some of the actual frauds within our squad?

That's not true.

I think anyone still blaming medical teams and levels of fitness need to grow up. There's been about 3 managers come in and not fancied that lad....

...and I cant say I blame them.

Brands should be sacked just for this purchase.

I'm furious that clown Brands just sits back and remains in place when signings he's made have proven themselves to be a disastrous waste of cash.
Basic medical common sense, he needed surgery after the initial injury, had our team done so and not waited the extra couple months he would have been back playing that season and the later Achilles and MCL injuries don’t happen

F.A. to do with this manager.

Playing staff and all the coaches need binning...and, of course, the clown DoF.
Yep I'd be happy to get rid of anyone and everyone. The clubs ethos and recruitment is appalling.

The "jobs for ex players" keeps this same rotten mentality in place and regardless of the manager it won't stop unless there are wholesale changes.

I was surprised he lasted until half time without getting hooked. Understand people giving him a “free pass” but you can’t have him anywhere near the first team for the foreseeable future . If there was a case for a senior player getting minutes for the U23s surely it’s this guy.

To me he didnt look to have the mobility to cover and its not surprising when he is recovering and had no game time, it's on RB for exposing him in a two why he keeps playing two in midfield is mind numbing...
It was surprising though. If he's at that level he never should of played let alone started.
It was farce! It was like local underage where the dad complains his son isn't getting game time and is thrown on
Ultimately this is on Benitez

He was completely hung out to dry. First start in over 2 years in new league. We needed a extra pair of legs in there. Davies should have started instead of Iwobi. I hope he gets another chance as it would be extremely harsh judging hi off that debacle.

He's a big unit if he is ever going to get the required mobility and standard required of this league(which is questionable considering the two horrendous injuries he has had) he will need minutes and patience which is why not giving him any u23 games or minutes off the bench and slinging him into a starting eleven was never going to work. I give him much more leeway than players who have failed for us over and over

Personalized post here are missing the point he is 6 ft plus tall - look were he is stood on that corner where they scored ?

On the edge of the box marking no one - plus I think he touched the ball only a few times RB should have hauled him off when we conceded that first goal, as it looked clear the game was passing him by he was worse than useless

Tom Davies gets more stick - he scored in the last game - dropped for that waste of space .

Status
Not open for further replies.