2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thats what I was wondering whether the fine was relative to his salary.

Yep I heard drink driving is very serious in the UK, i like that actually - pretty ridiculous we still have cases of it.
I been living in Aus for 12 years and spent 10 in Darwin. I couldn’t believe how accepted drink driving is. I mean people used to mess sure distance in cans of beer. When asked how far somewhere is away… they’d answer … about half a carton … or about a six pack , pins accept it to, landlords would watch and serve someone all night and let them get in their car and drive away.

I been living in Aus for 12 years and spent 10 in Darwin. I couldn’t believe how accepted drink driving is. I mean people used to mess sure distance in cans of beer. When asked how far somewhere is away… they’d answer … about half a carton … or about a six pack , pins accept it to, landlords would watch and serve someone all night and let them get in their car and drive away.
,,,too many cans of beer can sure make a mess of distance...

...if you spent 10 years in Darwin, there are few, (if any), on this forum who appreciate distance like you do.
True , next town is 300km away and the next after that is another 1600…. Turn left if you’re heading the Queensland and straight on if you want to go to Adelaide . Both are another 2 days drive if you’re driving 12 hours a day lol

Hate to bring bad news

But he got a paper cut while reading about the newcastle takeover

50 weeks out
Screenshot_2021-10-12-14-09-02-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.