2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder which game Jean-Philippe Gbamin will play in for us next season? Wishing the lad yet another speedy recovery and hoping he can put his bad luck with injuries behind him and push on.

Been paid about 7.8 million pound in the 2 years he has been here and has played about 3 matches which equates to costing us about 2.6 million wages a match plus all of the medical and rehab on top.

Sure he has had really bad luck there has to come a time when you just cut your losses and i would personally sell this man made out of glass as soon as he is fit even if it means not playing him till the next window opens. You will never get more than 1 game out of this china doll.

Same goes for Delph too who is basically this lad but with a really bad attitude.

Been paid about 7.8 million pound in the 2 years he has been here and has played about 3 matches which equates to costing us about 2.6 million wages a match plus all of the medical and rehab on top.

Sure he has had really bad luck there has to come a time when you just cut your losses and i would personally sell this man made out of glass as soon as he is fit even if it means not playing him till the next window opens. You will never get more than 1 game out of this china doll.

Same goes for Delph too who is basically this lad but with a really bad attitude.
Does it matter?
Just enjoy what we have

Why

Why do you worry so much
1. It’s not your money so who’s arsed
2. It’s a mistake- these things happen

Chill and enjoy our league position
Yeah I just don't get why people act like someone has to be at blame for this. The guy ripped up his quad so bad just simply taking a shot that he can't really play anymore and on top of that when he finally got to a point where he maybe could play he blew his Achilles. That's nothing but misfortune. The correct response is to feel bad for him. This is his livelihood that has gone to crap because of this terrible luck.

You think someone will take a player who has this injury record???

Delph is out of contract season end.

Status
Not open for further replies.