2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
same lad also contributed to keeping us up with the goal against CP which was some finish, he's had so much of an up and down time with us mostly down but some of the form the showed to get England recognition was fairly good , seemed to be a confidence issue with him
He is an odd one, one game he sprays long balls on a sixpence and looks assured, yet the next is all over the place, wrong side of the man, can't head and practically let's balls go in the box. I do like Kean but he is just too up n down to be relied upon.....and that is what we need in defence. I would go with him if we found a Mina replacement but it's going to be tough to find that.

He is an odd one, one game he sprays long balls on a sixpence and looks assured, yet the next is all over the place, wrong side of the man, can't head and practically let's balls go in the box. I do like Kean but he is just too up n down to be relied upon.....and that is what we need in defence. I would go with him if we found a Mina replacement but it's going to be tough to find that.
If we are trying to move up the league we need to replace as he cant be relied upon over 30 odd games to perform at a steady 7-8 out of 10 each game although again he played well in the last few games played when we needed him to perform , if the new lad is our Watson/Mountfield we need a new Rats to compliment him

He was a Newcastle fan, as confirmed by his final post here from the match thread when we beat them 1-0.
I mean, his username was literally based on Newcastle brown ale. He was a tool though. If he had just admitted it when he was asked any of the hundreds of times who he supported, he probably would have been accepted here.

Coutinho to Barcelona was pretty bad. Even the handling of it. Wasn't it leaked by accident through Barca's online shop?
Coutinho wasn't even the worst of Barca, never mind in the sport. They gave Atletico Madrid £110m, Suarez, the La Liga title and Griezmann *for* Griezmann. They're actually worse than us in a way somehow.

I can’t think of a more disastrous piece of business in sporting history.

Another brick in the wall for the Architect.

jeanphilippe-gbamin-poses-for-photo-with-marcel-brands-after-signing-picture-id1165765038

I mean, his username was literally based on Newcastle brown ale. He was a tool though. If he had just admitted it when he was asked any of the hundreds of times who he supported, he probably would have been accepted here.

So so weird the Geordie obsession with Benitez. His head must have imploded months ago watching Eddie Howe have a team that plays on the front foot and can dominate the ball.

While not disputing, enjoy this story of the contract handed to baseball player Bobby Bonilla by the New York Mets.

A few friends are Mets fans who get together for a drink on Bobby Bonilla Day, July 1, the date of the annual payout.
?.
Lifelong Mets fan here.
Just seeing the name Bobby Bonilla transports me to a dark place.

Another brick in the wall for the Architect.

jeanphilippe-gbamin-poses-for-photo-with-marcel-brands-after-signing-picture-id1165765038
I mean no one, absolutely no one could have foreseen his quad blow. Still think had he been eased in for 3/4 games then none of the subsequent injuries/surgeries happen and we’d have got 1/2 full seasons out of him. The fact he got a steady string of games at CSKA seems to show he’s over the injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.