2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Did well enough first half I thought, was rightly subbed 2nd half though. I think when you play 5-2-3 you're asking a lot of the 2 middle men.

PickeringBlue

Player Valuation: £950k
Hope last night was not indicative. His ball control was really poor, obviously needs to spend more time after training of something. At least he lasted the 90 minutes. There was one tackle last night that he stayed down for a a couple of seconds and then got up limping, thought for sure he was done for another year.

Dublin blue 75

Player Valuation: £35m
A dental abscess… for gods sake he’s had more than enough down time to visit a dentist and avoid something sufficiently serious developing to warrant him being ruled out of a critical game to his recovery.
Amateurish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks