2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positional play and leaving Alan completely exposed was as bad as it gets. You'd think during all that time out he would've had that sussed.
Harsh, but someone needs to tell him Everton's midfield is not the place to resurrect his career.
I watched that lad walk about the pitch and jog occasionally all the first half. At CM he's supposed to be one of the busiest players on the pitch.

If I was Allan I'd have 'kin throttled the fraud...on the pitch.

I sincerely hope that's the last time we see that Brands flop in an Everton shirt.

Nyarko was the previous big money disgrace. Gbamin surpasses even him.

I watched that lad walk about the pitch and jog occasionally all the first half. At CM he's supposed to be one of the busiest players on the pitch.

If I was Allan I'd have 'kin throttled the fraud...on the pitch.

I sincerely hope that's the last time we see that Brands flop in an Everton shirt.

Nyarko was the previous big money disgrace. Gbamin surpasses even him.
A tailors dummy would have been better than him in a blue shirt should have been hooked after 25 minutes.... get rid in January 3 season 3 & 1/2 games FGS -

I swear to God that fake was about 30 yards from Allan on occasions last night. Allan was where he roughly should be when we didn't have the ball and Gbaimless was in the opposition half near the touchline.

He's like a homing pigeon that's lost its magnetic compass.

Grow up Dave Jesus, the lad has had his career wrecked from an incompetent medical team. He’s worked his backside off getting fit and what does he get? 2 starts in 3 months, not even getting minutes off the bench or getting competitive run outs for the U23s in a Football League competition
I think anyone still blaming medical teams and levels of fitness need to grow up. There's been about 3 managers come in and not fancied that lad....

...and I cant say I blame them.

Brands should be sacked just for this purchase.

I'm furious that clown Brands just sits back and remains in place when signings he's made have proven themselves to be a disastrous waste of cash.

Whether Gbamin is ever going to make it here is not the burning issue for me. My questions are firstly why the master tactician thought it was going to be a good idea to go with two in midfield after the Watford debacle? My second question is having made the decision to go with a two in midfield, why on earth did he go with a man coming back after 2 years out injured, obviously short of match fitness, confidence and unwilling, understandably, to commit to challenges because he is terrified of yet another injury?

Benitez obviously had a reason for this, but, god knows what it was. It is as bizarre as dropping Gordon for Iwobi, bringing in his hopeless set piece defending and inflicting Rondon on us for 7 games. I sometimes wonder if he is popcorning us in the way one Samuel Allardyce used to.

I think anyone still blaming medical teams and levels of fitness need to grow up. There's been about 3 managers come in and not fancied that lad....

...and I cant say I blame them.

Brands should be sacked just for this purchase.

I'm furious that clown Brands just sits back and remains in place when signings he's made have proven themselves to be a disastrous waste of cash.
The club is rotten top to bottom and desparately needs a clear out. Playing staff, manager, DOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.