2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could come good this lad remember Peter Reid and Andy gray came back from serious injuries not saying that he will be anywhere as good but let’s see fingers crossed

Club needs to start putting clauses in contracts that if the player misses x amount of games over a 2-3 years period due to less than a set number of reasons their wages shift to pay as you play etc. Him and Delph have robbed us blind for the past 2 years.
I suspect this might have been thought of but not possible

Club needs to start putting clauses in contracts that if the player misses x amount of games over a 2-3 years period due to less than a set number of reasons their wages shift to pay as you play etc. Him and Delph have robbed us blind for the past 2 years.
Good luck getting absolutely anybody to sign in those circumstances, I’m sure it makes sense writing it but in reality it’s meaningless.

He trained fully with no issues yesterday per the press with the team and the photos so if there is any injury it happened or was spotted after training. The official site injury information has not been updated since season end and it may be that this whole rumour is just someone looking there and not realising the info is old. We will know when the team news comes out later today.

Been dreading this rumour, every time someone comments on his thread, I fear the worst. Only a rumour up to now and I hope it stays that way. But it seems every time it's bad news it seems to come true.:mad:

…but Gbamin got injured playing for Everton and is still entitled to his salary. He hasn’t robbed Everton. Delph was injury prone before he signed, it’s the clubs fault for investing so heavily in him.

If we inserted clauses like that nobody would ever sign for us.

…but Gbamin got injured playing for Everton and is still entitled to his salary. He hasn’t robbed Everton. Delph was injury prone before he signed, it’s the clubs fault for investing so heavily in him.

If we inserted clauses like that nobody would ever sign for us.
Probably for the best TBH

“We’d really like to sign you and we feel you’d be an important part of this club pushing forward , we also feel it’s more than a club it’s a family and we’d like you to be part of that . Oh one more thing if you get injured whilst playing for us we intend to reduce your wages significantly for the period of your injury . You ok with that just sign there and initial here , here & here . Excuse me where are you going ? Come back “

Status
Not open for further replies.