2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always worry when athletes get the injuries he has. We could really use another guy with some pace and power in the midfield 3- I won’t get my hopes up but I wish him the best. He seems a good dude. It takes a lot of strength mentally to come back from consecutive injuries like that.
He certainly looked up for it, and it was great to see an Everton player make a forward pass! With a bit of luck and a lot of care we may yet see him as a regular starter.

Can’t fault the guy, he has had to overcome some tough times. I know he is a professional footballer earning big money but they all are at his level and he has stuck at it and given himself a chance of a career at Everton. It would be brilliant to see him in full flow for us but even if he doesn’t make the cut with us I sincerely hope he goes somewhere he can play and have a good few years.
Hopefully he has the ability to play in the Premiership because it would appear he has the tenacity.

Can’t fault the guy, he has had to overcome some tough times. I know he is a professional footballer earning big money but they all are at his level and he has stuck at it and given himself a chance of a career at Everton. It would be brilliant to see him in full flow for us but even if he doesn’t make the cut with us I sincerely hope he goes somewhere he can play and have a good few years.
Hopefully he has the ability to play in the Premiership because it would appear he has the tenacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.