2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite often see returning pros in the U23 games. We've come up against people like Rojo at United, Drinkwater for Chelsea, Heaton came back from injury to play a game for Villa, Cork likewise for Burnley.
I will take
Your word for it, drinkwater
Wasn’t getting a look in a Chelsea so maybe that was the reason. Also rojo was frozen
Out at Utd. But like niasse at us. He played a few under 23 games.

The fact you can name a few and like I’ve pointed out, not down to injury.
Shows how rare it is these days.

Allan, Gomes, Coleman. Going back a few years, baines,
Barkley McCarthy. I can’t remember any of them playing under 23 games when they came back

@Bebeto @toffeepie1878 where’s the conspiracies now lads?
I think its fair to assume that he wasnt at FF until recently...when suddenly the club start to release videos and pics...so I stil stand by my theory that he has been in france or at least not in Liverpool for most of the recovery. He is back now and its the main thing. Let's see the level of his play...as an evertonian I hope that he will be fantastic for us. Never had anything against him, just want a bit more transparency from the club when talking about injuries/recoveries.

I think its fair to assume that he wasnt at FF until recently...when suddenly the club start to release videos and pics...so I stil stand by my theory that he has been in france or at least not in Liverpool for most of the recovery. He is back now and its the main thing. Let's see the level of his play...as an evertonian I hope that he will be fantastic for us. Never had anything against him, just want a bit more transparency from the club when talking about injuries/recoveries.

yeh sharing his medical records and implanting him with a tracking device is not too much to ask

I will take
Your word for it, drinkwater
Wasn’t getting a look in a Chelsea so maybe that was the reason. Also rojo was frozen
Out at Utd. But like niasse at us. He played a few under 23 games.

The fact you can name a few and like I’ve pointed out, not down to injury.
Shows how rare it is these days.

Allan, Gomes, Coleman. Going back a few years, baines,
Barkley McCarthy. I can’t remember any of them playing under 23 games when they came back

I literally named 2 out of the 4 post injury? Do you only read what you want to read or something? I don't know why it's so ludicrous to suggest a player might get some U23 mins after nearly 20 months out injured.

Allan, out for 2 months.
Gomes, out for 3 months.
Barkley, out for 4 months.
Coleman, out for 10 months.
McCarthy, out for 12 months, came back and played 14 mins then they went into pre-season.

Only one is similar would be Coleman who I'm sure came back then picked up a knock.

I literally named 2 out of the 4 post injury? Do you only read what you want to read or something? I don't know why it's so ludicrous to suggest a player might get some U23 mins after nearly 20 months out injured.

Allan, out for 2 months.
Gomes, out for 3 months.
Barkley, out for 4 months.
Coleman, out for 10 months.
McCarthy, out for 12 months, came back and played 14 mins then they went into pre-season.

Only one is similar would be Coleman who I'm sure came back then picked up a knock.
But you talk like he will get 5 games in the 23’s and IMO and we
Will see who’s right or wrong. He won’t play a minute of under 23 football.

It’s just not a thing anymore, like all the players you named above. We’ve had more players as well who’ve had long term injuries. In the last
10 yrs.

And 4 months, 10 months, 18 months. You still are going to lack match fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.