2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo has stated that Gbamin is "progressing well" the last 7 times return dates have come and gone. The fact that he still doesn't know when he will be in first team training is extremely alarming. How many red flags can you ignore?

It could very well be a psychological issue at this point, rushing him back will benefit noone. We're not desperate, so just give him time. What is the rush? He will either play for us again, or he won't, and we will cancel his contract and claim on the insurance.

The best part and worst part about how little he played before is injury is we don't know exactly what we are missing so everyone is curious. But I genuinely do not understand the impatience.

He will play if and when he is able to. Until then, we carry on regardless.

Something really stinks about this. White-washed from all club media, short answers in press conferences, no movement on social media from the man himself.

Van Djik with his severe ligament damage will be out for less time than this fella has with his current injury, which he picked up playing "foot tennis". Not buying it.

Honestly don't think he'll ever play for us again.

Carlo has stated that Gbamin is "progressing well" the last 7 times return dates have come and gone. The fact that he still doesn't know when he will be in first team training is extremely alarming. How many red flags can you ignore?

Swimmy badges maybe. Can now do a 10m. Premier League football? No chance.

We have enough competition in midfield at the moment if we can get him playing a few minutes by the end of the season it would be good if not hopefully be ready for start of next season. Achilles injuries are usually 9-12 months so at this stage I'm still not overly concerned.

Something really stinks about this. White-washed from all club media, short answers in press conferences, no movement on social media from the man himself.

Van Djik with his severe ligament damage will be out for less time than this fella has with his current injury, which he picked up playing "foot tennis". Not buying it.

So ,what was the point in that rant ? If it stinks it is not out of your pocket ,it is not true that it is a white wash but what is true is CARLO DOES NOT YET KNOW .Now you can rest as you have it on authority that CARLO DOES NOT YET KNOW .
Comparing two different player recovery times when neither have recovered is just plain stupid ,the nearest I can come up with is " How long is a piece of string ? There is no answer yet .

Get on the case, do some digging, detective.

326f7f706a550ff497b8f2bd4eb4c78b.gif

Paul it's not some big Illuminati conspiracy...it's an injured Footballer.If he never plays for us again our lifes will go on regardless,my sweet.

Stuff happens, mate. Gomes’ leg was facing the wrong way and he was playing again after about two weeks. People have been unable to walk for a year after stepping off the stairs funny.

I also have my doubts about whether he’ll play again. Maybe it is a psychological thing. But comparing two injuries, and how they got them, when we have no knowledge of the severity of either, I dunno, pointless isn’t it.

Stuff happens, mate. Gomes’ leg was facing the wrong way and he was playing again after about two weeks. People have been unable to walk for a year after stepping off the stairs funny.

I also have my doubts about whether he’ll play again. Maybe it is a psychological thing. But comparing two injuries, and how they got them, when we have no knowledge of the severity of either, I dunno, pointless isn’t it.
I fear our good friend @EFCPaul is currently hiding in the wardrobe wearing a tinfoil hat, muttering absolute insanities to himself while swotting imaginary mozzys flying around his head.

So ,what was the point in that rant ? If it stinks it is not out of your pocket ,it is not true that it is a white wash but what is true is CARLO DOES NOT YET KNOW .Now you can rest as you have it on authority that CARLO DOES NOT YET KNOW .
Comparing two different player recovery times when neither have recovered is just plain stupid ,the nearest I can come up with is " How long is a piece of string ? There is no answer yet .

No one is having a go at the lad for being injured. I'm personally unhappy that the club have handled this whole thing so poorly from a PR perspective. How can supporters feel connected and want to root for a player they know absolutely nothing about, the club have made zero effort over the past year or so keep him relevant in people's minds. If he's at Finch Farm busting his bum to get back would it be too hard to post a some photos? Maybe a short video? Or even something on club media like a "I can't wait to be playing" or along those lines. This is all stuff other clubs do in abundance with other injured players to endear them.

It just feels something is being deliberately kept under wraps here. If even Carlo doesn't have a rough idea then that's shocking, a manager of the team should be aware of every player's medical situation. Solskjaer said last season he had no idea where Pogba was or how close to fitness he might be, he was widely laughed at and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.