2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took Yakubu nearly a year to get back from a similar injury so I would say New Year or maybe even Easter before he is ready to play. I was hoping maybe festive period but I definitely think that will now be too soon.

We'll be in no need to rush the lad back so hopefully he can be eased in to his return and will be a good rotation option going forward.
Just wow. Loads of mad buggers want to play him in defence now this crazy man wants to play him up front.

He's a midfielder ffs. And he's injured ffs. Just let him recover and play in his natural position ffs. Our fans ffs.

(This post is ironic. Any resemblance to a serious post is purely coincidental)

Farce that no reporter has asked Ancelotti when hes back in any of the pressers... Useless

To be honest I think most people have just forced themselves to forget he's even here. Wouldn't surprise at all if the club loan him out or offer him for sale on the cheap. Would be harsh but Ancelotti owes him absolutely nothing.

To be honest I think most people have just forced themselves to forget he's even here. Wouldn't surprise at all if the club loan him out or offer him for sale on the cheap. Would be harsh but Ancelotti owes him absolutely nothing.
We can't right off a 20mil plus player without a chance man!

We can't right off a 20mil plus player without a chance man!

If Carlo says we should then we should, he's not his player and needs to be fully backed. Gibson was a massive player for us but was never in Martinez's plans once he got over that knee injury. Same with Bolasie under Silva. I've no idea what the manager's impression of him is, but if those injuries have utterly buggered him then he's hardly going to be much use is he? It's not the lad's fault but the club can't carry passengers, we've done that for decades now.

Would love for him to get fully fit soon and prove to be a great asset in the squad, certainly got the size and athleticism that we lacked so massively last season, but don't hold your breath is all I'm saying.

Tear up his contract time now. He'd be one cheeky barsteward not to agree to it. Move back to Germany with the many millions you've had from us, then find a club there once you're fit, if you ever are.

Tear up his contract time now. He'd be one cheeky barsteward not to agree to it. Move back to Germany with the many millions you've had from us, then find a club there once you're fit, if you ever are.
Come on the lads picked up two nasty injuries and as we signed him on a fixed length contract we pay him that fixed length contract. That's the way it is you cant just tear up a contract whether you think its right or not. If we could do this do you really think we would have kept players like Sandro etc etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.