2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

His muscles would have turned to jelly with the length of time hes been out. Even once he's "fit" again it will be months of training just to get out of the red zone imo.

His muscles would have turned to jelly with the length of time hes been out. Even once he's "fit" again it will be months of training just to get out of the red zone imo.

Yes that's the real problem, especially at this level. If he was "ready" by November, then it would be well into the New Year before he was conditioned and match fit, and that's with an ever increasing amount of game time in between, which might not be likely. He could play all the behind closed doors and reserves games going, but that can never substitute for the real thing.

He can still make it, but needs luck, support, and a lot of hard work.

Isn't the same as actually playing football though mate.

I know it's not mate, and he will still take a while to get in condition to play a game after returning to training that's for sure.

But he's not just gonna be sat there wasting away at the minute like, he's got a team of people looking after him he'll already be on the way with some sort of rehab.

I know it's not mate, and he will still take a while to get in condition to play a game after returning to training that's for sure.

But he's not just gonna be sat there wasting away at the minute like, he's got a team of people looking after him he'll already be on the way with some sort of rehab.
Hopefully mate, I still feel that his muscles are bound to have decomposed a fair amount despite what his team have him doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.