2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just live in the real world - you turn up to work 3 days in over 2 years and see how long you're still earning minimum wage never mind 60k+ a week.

Or better yet go down my gym and ask the lads if they aint fighting do they still earn money and see what the answer is.

Reality is football contracts are absolutely bonkers and changes are needed across the board. Its not fair that Everton can be hamstrung via FFP etc by someone like Delph never playing.

I just live in the real world - you turn up to work 3 days in over 2 years and see how long you're still earning minimum wage never mind 60k+ a week.

Or better yet go down my gym and ask the lads if they aint fighting do they still earn money and see what the answer is.

Reality is football contracts are absolutely bonkers and changes are needed across the board. Its not fair that Everton can be hamstrung via FFP etc by someone like Delph never playing.
Deluded

Ahahagahahahagaga

Please tell us more about your experience of contract negotiations with elite sportsman within multi billion pound industries.

Ahahagahahahagaga

Please tell us more about your experience of contract negotiations with elite sportsman within multi billion pound industries.

And there is your problem - changes are needed across the board.

Laughing at the fact Delph robs the club you claim to support blind because its "one of those things" is ludicrous.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to find he already is on some sort of performance related pay. The wages they get now are often basic pay plus appearance, goals, assists, win bonuses etc etc. Doesn’t get away from the fact that he’s still likely earning 10s of ‘000s per week basic, but figures banded about are often OTE numbers.
If they aren’t playing they aren’t getting the full amount they could earn.

And there is your problem - changes are needed across the board.

Laughing at the fact Delph robs the club you claim to support blind because its "one of those things" is ludicrous.
No. It’s simple economics. How many people can operate at the highest level in sport relative to the number of people who watch.

Now compare that to the jobs your ‘average joe’ are doing and the supply of other people who can do it.

The system isn’t ‘broken’. There are plenty of jobs that pay a premium just because there are only a few people who can do it.

What are you on about, your policy of abandoning the injured is proper tory you halfwit

"Abandoning the injured" yeah im sure Fabian Delph will be going straight to the food bank once Everton no longer pay him to sit on the treatment bench

Meanwhile the average on minimum wage in his 2 bed terrace can't afford to miss a days work through illness as they wont get paid or potentially the boss boots them outta job.

Defending millionaire footballers and their wealthy agents exploiting the industry to line their pockets is scandalous - its up there with people defending players for diving "oh he felt a touch thats why he rolled around on the floor screaming holding his foot".

The sooner football cleans its act up the better.

What are you talking about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.