2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As our medical team haven't a clue what their doing. I've decided to look for a solution myself. I think this is the best option and will get him back soon, as it cures in a couple of hours. And as you can see from the pictures on the front its perfectly safe for muscles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200131-132312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200131-132312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 65
He's had another surgery on his hamstring/thigh injury, that's not all that hard to figure out

ffs obviously. Not sure I needed to clarify this because that of course is obvious.
But more info on how & why this has happened etc might of been insightful. His quad tore off the bone originally. Has that happened again? Etc etc

Can only presume that Gomes has been using his own medical and physio team.

Ours are obviously absolutely woeful.

I’d rather he took his time and was back fully fit for pre-season, nothing worse than coming back and getting quick and niggle after niggle.

I know he played a game or two at the start of the season, but was this guy actually match fit when we signed him? I thought we had the toughest medicals going? Or was that under Moyes?

Whoever managed his rehabilitation has got it massively wrong. They didn’t even think he should have the surgery at first and now he’s ended up having to have two operations!

Which happens, a simple thigh strain generally doesn’t need surgery, that’s what was thought at the time until a second check found the quad muscle problem. It’s very very rare that that type of injury requires 2 surgeries on it, I think Carlo is being a bit kind in saying he’s hopeful of appearing before the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.