2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep that head tucked deep in that hole my friend :coffee:
It’s not even the negativity mate. There’s plenty of negative posters on here who’s views I’ve got no issue with.
I’m not gonna sit here and pretend everything’s rosy myself either, we’re a mess.

But honestly, if we get to you that much that you feel the need to constantly cry on here daily in thread after thread, spouting the same crap. Maybe we’re just not the club for you?

It’s not even the negativity mate. There’s plenty of negative posters on here who’s views I’ve got no issue with.
I’m not gonna sit here and pretend everything’s rosy myself either, we’re a mess.

But honestly, if we get to you that much that you feel the need to constantly cry on here daily in thread after thread, spouting the same crap. Maybe we’re just not the club for you?
Yeah. We all know the score.

But most of us, however negative some may be, can also discuss other aspects of the club daily.

Genuinely think we’re cursed though.

Keep that head tucked deep in that hole my friend :coffee:
Drop it mate. We’re crap. We all know we’re crap.

It’s possible to discuss other stuff while keeping the fact we're crap on the back burner.

Maybe you chose to support us but I didn't mate therefore I havent a choice.

But I do have a choice if im going to accept our custodians run us into the ground or make my voice of discontent heard. One voice isn't enough but if the majority start making it heard - in the ground and on social media, the club and its minions in the Red Echo will start having to listen.

But I do have a choice if im going to accept our custodians run us into the ground or make my voice of discontent heard. One voice isn't enough but if the majority start making it heard - in the ground and on social media, the club and its minions in the Red Echo will start having to listen.

EA08F4D9-3CF1-43C0-A0FF-336A558A7EC0.jpeg

What was his injury record like at Mainz? Hard to believe we sold one of our very best players for someone who can't get fit

Either very stupid or very unlucky

It’s not quite that he can’t get fit. Be fair to the lad.

It’s ONE serious injury that has been compounded by extremely poor, naive, amateur decision making by the club and it’s medical staff, meaning he’s out much longer than he should’ve been.

Also, if we hadn’t had such a terrible start and weren’t sat in the bottom three right now, we’d be saying this is a blow but not catastrophic.

Gbamin, even if he was coming back next week, wasn’t going to prompt a serious upturn in form on his own.

It’s not quite that he can’t get fit. Be fair to the lad.

It’s ONE serious injury that has been compounded by extremely poor, naive, amateur decision making by the club and it’s medical staff, meaning he’s out much longer than he should’ve been.

Also, if we hadn’t had such a terrible start and weren’t sat in the bottom three right now, we’d be saying this is a blow but not catastrophic.

Gbamin, even if he was coming back next week, wasn’t going to prompt a serious upturn in form on his own.
Yeah if Silva could actually adapt to the players we have and don't have it wouldn't
be so bad. He only seems to be able to get a team to work when everyone is fit and on form you are never going to have that for sustained periods. But he sets us up like Gana and Zouma are still here. He is either a stubborn idiot or very scared for his job. Probably a bit of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.