2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent write up about him in the Echo. Says he's very mentally tough and ready to graft through more rehab.

If he comes back from this strong then fair play to him because lots of players wouldnt.
That’s great and all but I reckon Ancelotti will have better players in by the times he’s fit.

What is all the mixed hullah balloo here about Gbamin. People losing their stuffings over this chap. Calm down lads. He looks to be a bit of a crock and we have had a few in our time . It happens. People on here reacting to a few negative vibes like its their best mate or something , people need to chill a bit. Noone wants the young lad to have had this injury and we are all gutted. For me his return was gonna be one of a few plus points in these difficult few months. My comment was more disappointment and I think a lot are venting that. He will come back and we are the club to get him back. Ask Coleman or Gomes.

Last edited:

I don't believe this will change the plans of CA a lot.
He had never seen him play in an Everton shirt while manager and was probably unlikely to have counted on him as a future key member of the team.

All we can do is wish Gbamin well and hope he has a speedy recovery.

I thought he was a decent player at Mainz. Not making myself out to be a Bundesliga hipster but I was glad we signed him and thought he would be a bargain.

Just hasn't worked out for him since he signed but it doesn't look good long term for him here, or anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.