2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we plagued as a club with these dossers?

Get shut of the lot of them and I include our medical team aswell.

Shout out to any Blue who makes a post like this - you're a bell.

Check yourself. Remember JP is a person who has just suffered another terrible injury.

He will be absolutely devastated. He needs the support of the club and the fans.

Shout out to any Blue who makes a post like this - you're a bell.

Check yourself. Remember JP is a person who has just suffered another terrible injury.

He will be absolutely devastated. He needs the support of the club and the fans.

Nah not having that lad he's a bloke earning 60k+ a week whilst not having done a days graft in nearly a year.

The club has a problem with biscuit boned "athletes" who cant seem to stay fit for 2 seconds and its us as the club thats getting drained via wages and FFP seeing no benefit from it.

Im not having luck on this one - something else is gone on behind the scenes, that or he's arsing around after just coming back off a 9 month+ lay off and has crocked himself.

You are meant to be taking it easy when returning from a bad injury and this bloke is playing kin football tennis :oops:

Nah not having that lad he's a bloke earning 60k+ a week whilst not having done a days graft in nearly a year.

The club has a problem with biscuit boned "athletes" who cant seem to stay fit for 2 seconds.

Im not having luck on this one - something else is gone on behind the scenes, that or he's arsing around after just coming back off a 9 month+ lay off and has crocked himself.

You are meant to be taking it easy when returning from a bad injury and this bloke is playing kin football tennis :oops:

Sure. The surgery on his achilles is a cover up.

There is unfortunately no grey area here for you. You're a bell.

The club has a problem with biscuit boned "athletes" who cant seem to stay fit for 2 seconds and its us as the club thats getting drained via wages and FFP seeing no benefit from it.

He was playing it as part of the training session with everybody else, if he wasn't ready for it he shouldn't have been let in training with the others.

Freak injury as they say, just very unlucky on him and the club

He was playing it as part of the training session with everybody else, if he wasn't ready for it he shouldn't have been let in training with the others.

Freak injury as they say, just very unlucky on him and the club

This is the crux for me our medic team are useless and have been for years.

The Bolasie fiasco was a shambles, rushing players back from injury etc.

Even this season remember when Iwobi pulled his hamstring and we let him carry on for a good 5+ minutes even the commentators were saying you could see he couldn't carry on yet we let him continue running and likely damaging it further.

Add in the general fitness of the team - BIG changes are needed going forward for me.

Have you played football tennis before? It's hardly what I'd describe as high intensity.

Sure. The surgery on his achilles is a cover up.

There is unfortunately no grey area here for you. You're a bell.

I feel sorry for people who cant afford to put food on their table mate, not a millionaire costing the club millions because he cant stay fit for 2 seconds.

I dont have anything against Gbamin but I feel more sorry for the club than I do him - and as I said the odds of this all being true are probably longer than Leicester winning the title.

Either something else behind the scenes or he/the medic staff have again cocked up his recovery plan - absolutely nailed on imo.

I feel sorry for people who cant afford to put food on their table mate, not a millionaire costing the club millions because he cant stay fit for 2 seconds.

I dont have anything against Gbamin but I feel more sorry for the club than I do him - and as I said the odds of this all being true are probably longer than Leicester winning the title.

Either something else behind the scenes or he/the medic staff have again cocked up his recovery plan - absolutely nailed on imo.

Not his fault he got injured like.

It must be really tough for him at the moment.

Is this down to the fact players have been training themselves for the last few months. Could we see more injuries like this across the league especially with vulnerable players
This may very well be the case, I seem to remember reading something where one of the fitness coaches or physio's mentioned having to reign in him, cause he was so eager to get going. Never know how hard hes pushed himself, and it will be the same for others no doubt.

There's literally no connection between those two things.

Unless Gbamin is going around stealing food out of poor people's houses but only when he's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.