Confirmed Signing Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen him which is likely to be the case with everyone else. No doubt someone via Google will come up with a full analysis. Or is it another red herring?

You can guess which poster can give you a full rundown on him,I'm sure, he knows every player in world footy.

edit:he's already done it on previous page, imagine my surprise.

Bob-Marley-5899213a3df78caebc04f6b9.jpg

Gbamin!
I hope you like Gbamin too
wooaoahh!
Can't believe how much he looks like Bob Marley.

OK, so he is a jack of all trades and master of none then? Just what we want to add to our illustrious squad.

I am not sure how you reach that conclusion. Like many players down the years he has converted from one position to another. Encouragingly he has moved up the pitch not backwards which is normally a sign a guy can can play. He was rated in the top ten CM in Bundesliga last year by Kicker but it remains to be seen if we want him & if we do if he can adapt to the extra intensity of the PL.

I am not sure how you reach that conclusion. Like many players down the years he has converted from one position to another. Encouragingly he has moved up the pitch not backwards which is normally a sign a guy can can play. He was rated in the top ten CM in Bundesliga last year by Kicker but it remains to be seen if we want him & if we do if he can adapt to the extra intensity of the PL.

Desailly and Kompany spring to mind.

Hopefully the first letter G is silent otherwise pronunciation of his name might be difficult for anyone who wants to hurl abuse or praise at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.