Jean-Clair Todibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a very quick look at his profile on fotmob. Lost nearly every game he played at schalke and he was getting taken off at half time in quite a few of them.
Read into that what you will.

I'm not sure why people are so against it, He's going to be back up to Mina/Holgate/Keane, He's still very young and Barca look desperate to offload him so if he manages to get a few games and he looks a talent we'll be sorted.
I personally think we should be looking for someone with starting in mind, not back up. All our lads are injury prone and I feel they could do with a calm head back there.

I just had a very quick look at his profile on fotmob. Lost nearly every game he played at schalke and he was getting taken off at half time in quite a few of them.
Read into that what you will.

If it’s a loan with option to buy then it’s ok. We take a look if he’s any good.

Welcome to Everton?

I asked my Schalke supporting mate for opinion on him and he said: Big potential. Maybe a little bit too cavalier for his position on the pitch, but it's due to his age and inexperience. In fact he has everything - pace, power, recovery, positioning, bringing the ball out of defence and aggression.

Schalke had an option to buy him (25M euro with 50M Barcelona buyback) but they aren't able to fund it due to COVID.

He's got my attention.

Thought he was familiar.

I personally think we should be looking for someone with starting in mind, not back up. All our lads are injury prone and I feel they could do with a calm head back there.

If we somehow manage to sign a top CB who relegates Keane / Mina to the bench (or both of them when Holgate is back) we will be up there challenging for top 4 this season.

The problem is who tho?

If we somehow manage to sign a top CB who relegates Keane / Mina to the bench (or both of them when Holgate is back) we will be up there challenging for top 4 this season.

The problem is who tho?
No idea, no idea who would be available and for what price but I agree with you and I think it should be a consideration. Could make the difference between a few places.

No idea, no idea who would be available and for what price but I agree with you and I think it should be a consideration. Could make the difference between a few places.

I know its only early days still, but Gabriel looks a top prospect for Arsenal, real shame we missed out on him, we'd look a force with him in our starting line up but who knows if we'd have been able to sign the other players if we'd prioritized a CB.

The problem is who tho?
We need a RB, RW and a GK also before we’re ready to challenge top 4.

Never heard of him?? Not been on the forum for a while?
Tbh, one Flamingo Geraldinho name starts to look like all the others after a while. If we ever look like signing someone called Dave Smith, or even something distinctive like Vlad the Impaler, then I'll have more chance.

What was your name, again.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.