2020/21 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forwards do daft overhead kicks all the time. So there are multiple instances when feet go up to head height unpunished.

Yeah it was a daft challenge, but Warnock is just upset he lost.
Yeah and tbh i don't like the whole overhead kick thing, it's a serious accident waiting to happen imo, i just see why any player needs to have their foot that high off the ground, use your head.

He is a professional footballer and he should know the laws of the game, there is no reason whatsoever he should be kicking his leg that high in the air it's not the bloody can-can mate accident or not.
He wasn't looking at the player just the ball. Jayses it was an accident. Sound like that lot across the park with the overreactions

I assume you are messing :)

He wasn't looking at the player just the ball. Jayses it was an accident. Sound like that lot across the park with the overreactions

I assume you are messing :)
No i'm not, i just don't see why you need to kick that high, go in with a header instead, and yes i am aware it was an accident but it was still a bit silly, let's just call it inexperience on Branthwaites part.

You can tell from warnocks comments he was more pissed that they never got a pen.
Someone borrow him a pen by the way so he can draw his eyebrows back. Wtf is going on with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.