January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me wonder if Beto is a mad little money launder..........£0 upfront, sell him in the summer for probably the same fee? And carry on repaying Udinese in dribs and drabs

Mate nobody is paying 25m for Beto… not unless steve Walsh has got another job somewhere with a deluded billionaire owner

He's just signed a new deal at Leeds. Apparently there may be a fixed price clause if they don't get promoted, but he isn't exactly pulling up trees in the Championship. I think his Everton ship may have already sailed.
Oh, don’t count on it. Look at our chase for Danjuma. Doesn’t matter how crap they do after we initially get refused, we will still take them

Didn’t we just recall one of the youngsters who was out on loan? Maybe anticipating shifting Godfrey (who doesn’t play).
Welch from Forest Green. Sounds like a pretty disastrous environment there so we probably just wanted to get him out rather than having first team plans. Not sure how well he was playing but going from the worst team in the pyramid to potential PL minutes would be a big risk.

I think its Gomes our highest paid player.

Capology says Doucoure is our highest paid player, on 130k a week since he signed his new contract.

I do think we need better than Harrison and Gnonto. Gnonto reminds me of Lookman tbh, a crapper version of Lookman. Avoid!

Summerville is the player we should be after from Leeds. They badly need a RB, so I think that we should offer them Patterson plus cash in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.