January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsettled? What a load of rubbish, he's always laughing and joking in all the videos, and he certainly wouldn't be unsettled tk join them.mid table horse punchers.

Would he absolute peak everton to loan him to Newcastle to help them though

Looks like West Ham are after Gnoto now. Just buying all the players like Kudos who we were after.

How far the Mersey millionaires have fallen under Kenwrights watch.

It’s ok mate , we hijacked onnana from them by paying 10m to much and offering massive wages along with a 25% sell on fee .

That kudus looks good too unfortunately

Unsettled? What a load of rubbish, he's always laughing and joking in all the videos, and he certainly wouldn't be unsettled tk join them.mid table horse punchers.

Would he absolute peak everton to loan him to Newcastle to help them though
Unsettled...sounds like the term my xbox FIFA team uses just before the board forces through a sale of my favorite player on career manager mode.

And how ridiculous would a loan to Newcastle be. Unless we must sell to balance the books, I can't see Onana leaving in the January window, but he is likely gone in the summer in my view, sadly.

Dont think thats true mate - we waited until they agreed a deal and just matched it. Onana preferred to come here.

Westham would t put the 25% clause in from what I remember and we spent 33m ( same as there offer) but also added add ons .

This is all from memory and I remeber thinking we were massively overspending for a player that hadn’t even played a full season yet .

Dont think thats true mate - we waited until they agreed a deal and just matched it. Onana preferred to come here.

Westham would t put the 25% clause in from what I remember and we spent 33m ( same as there offer) but also added add ons .

This is all from memory and I remeber thinking we were massively overspending for a player that hadn’t even played a full season yet

This is all from memory and I remeber thinking we were massively overspending for a player that hadn’t even played a full season yet .

West Had agreed a deal though, so be odd for us to wade in and offer more after it was agreed;

Suspect ours mirrored theirs...

West Had agreed a deal though, so be odd for us to wade in and offer more after it was agreed;

Suspect ours mirrored theirs...

It would be odd.. unless you have bil and mosh making the decisions ..

Is no more odd than when we spent 15m more on siggy than Leicester were willing to go .

Or spending 32m on iwobi with no other clubs in for him

Or 27m on bolasie ..

Or signing koeman , who blatantly didn’t want to come and offer him a clause where if he were sacked and didn’t make as much in his next job, we would top up his wages , same with bobby … thats how they ended up with Belgium and Barca jobs … because they were cheap as we topped up their wages

We have been run by clowns for a long time

It would be odd.. unless you have bil and mosh making the decisions ..

Is no more odd than when we spent 15m more on siggy than Leicester were willing to go .

Or spending 32m on iwobi with no other clubs in for him

Or 27m on bolasie ..

Or signing koeman , who blatantly didn’t want to come and offer him a clause where if he were sacked and didn’t make as much in his next job, we would top up his wages , same with bobby … thats how they ended up with Belgium and Barca jobs … because they were cheap as we topped up their wages

We have been run by clowns for a long time

Know what you're saying mate but all that was the amount the selling club would let them go for. Swansea knew selling Sigurdsson meant relegation for them - that was what he was worth to them. They were right. He was their most important player by miles. I often joked if we didn't have Sigurdsson's goals/assists and the impact they had on points we'd be in a relegation scrap. Turns out that was right lol

... Pretty certain we matched their bid, but offered Onana better terms (tad more wage).

Status
Not open for further replies.