January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the forwards we were linked with in the Summer that didn't make a move:

Cody GakpoLW
Mykhailo MudrykLW
Stephy MavidiLW
Georginio RutterLW
Hwang Hee ChanLW
Noni MaduekeRW
Samuel ChukwuezeRW
Ismaela SarrRW
OtavioRW
Adama TraoreRW
Goncalo BorgesRW
Armando BrojaST
Ben BreretonST
Che AdamsST
Bamba DiengST
Daniel JebbisonST
Antoine SemenyoST
Terem MoffiST
Viktor GyokeresST
Nicolas JacksonST

It seems very likely that any attacking player we may be able to bring in January will either be a wolves player or a player haven't been linked with them in the past...thelwell seem to have a very limited list of potential players we could sign.

Fair enough, at this rate we would be 1 point away from the bottom three in that circumstance. It's not progress from last season, it's the same relegation threatened rate of play.
Oh, I totally agree with you. It's going to be a struggle. It was always likely to be a struggle. The current rate is not one that will see us relegated weeks before the end of the season though which is what I was responding too.

These are the forwards we were linked with in the Summer that didn't make a move:

Cody GakpoLW
Mykhailo MudrykLW
Stephy MavidiLW
Georginio RutterLW
Hwang Hee ChanLW
Noni MaduekeRW
Samuel ChukwuezeRW
Ismaela SarrRW
OtavioRW
Adama TraoreRW
Goncalo BorgesRW
Armando BrojaST
Ben BreretonST
Che AdamsST
Bamba DiengST
Daniel JebbisonST
Antoine SemenyoST
Terem MoffiST
Viktor GyokeresST
Nicolas JacksonST
Joao Pedro too.

Cody GakpoLW
Mykhailo MudrykLW
Stephy MavidiLW
Georginio RutterLW
Hwang Hee ChanLW
Noni MaduekeRW
Samuel ChukwuezeRW
Ismaela SarrRW
OtavioRW
Adama TraoreRW
Goncalo BorgesRW
Armando BrojaST
Ben BreretonST
Che AdamsST
Bamba DiengST
Daniel JebbisonST
Antoine SemenyoST
Terem MoffiST
Viktor GyokeresST
Nicolas JacksonST

….really good post, will be interesting if any links resurface, including Kudus from Ajax.

Moffi the Toffee, hopefully.

Last edited:

Kudus I have listed as an attacking mid, he's still on my overall list just not in the forward position. Mudryk I removed because he wants CL footie so deffo not coming here.
The limited time I've seen Kudus he's played far more forward than midfield, more no 10.

They ALL want Champions league football mate. Depends what stage of their career they are at.

True, but he more than likely lives in the North West and I’m sure would like to test himself in the Premier League.
He has been linked to teams in Spain who have European football so much more on offer than a PL team fighting to stay in the league, I wouldn't move to us if I was a player at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.