January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be unpopular but did anyone move today that was a). A realistic price and would come to Everton and b). Would have improved us?

I know it’s unpopular but I haven’t seen anyone move today that hits both those criteria. We can’t throw money around wrecklessly on players who “might” be good enough. Better to bank that Gordon money and spend it on players we are 100% convinced will improve us in the summer.

Have you watched any of our players this season?

Might be unpopular but did anyone move today that was a). A realistic price and would come to Everton and b). Would have improved us?

I know it’s unpopular but I haven’t seen anyone move today that hits both those criteria. We can’t throw money around wrecklessly on players who “might” be good enough. Better to bank that Gordon money and spend it on players we are 100% convinced will improve us in the summer.
we dont have a squad that can attack week in week out to win promoción.

It would have been easier to stay up that get promoted

The logic of not spunking millions of precious money on utter dross during the final hours of the window is sound. I don't have an issue with that, actually.

My issue is that we knew Gordon was likely to be gone nearly a week ago, and we've had the whole month to look at the option of a forward line.

It's unforgivable that we haven't sorted an option out way, way before now.

I really do not rate him but...

Have we really released Rondon purely to save wages?
Its mad, it feels with our track record the best financial decision we can make is not sign someone because we are [Poor language removed] it at, and the next best financial decision we can make is reversing the first decision by releasing them and us from the financial terms of the contract - we truly are sh1t

This is absolute top popcorning from the board, i bet Kenwright, Moshiri and Barret Baxendale are sitting scrolling through page after page chuckling away to themselves.

The logic of not spunking millions of precious money on utter dross during the final hours of the window is sound. I don't have an issue with that, actually.

My issue is that we knew Gordon was likely to be gone nearly a week ago, and we've had the whole month to look at the option of a forward line.

It's unforgivable that we haven't sorted an option out way, way before now.
Exactly you don't sell a player like that without a replacement lined up but that's this club over and over chronic mismanagement

Status
Not open for further replies.