January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny says absolutely nothing happening and not looking promising.

No wonder they got him in behind the gates.

This is scandalous levels of mismanagement.
You've got to hope that whoever is talking to Vinny doesn't have a clue what's going on.

Internal communications at Everton are hardly brilliant.

That's my straw, and I'm clutching it.

Forgot about Zapata. I imagine Thelwell has too.

Southampton signing everyone in the hope it gives them a chance to stay up...

Everton worrying about which biscuits to have with their morning brew, which is now an afternoon brew, before starting to mull and consider.

Theyre hoping to stay up now rather then trying to actively give us a chance.

I said they have waved the white flag months ago, I think today is the final nail really unless Dyche pulls of a miracle.

Everton offered chance to sign Genk striker Paul Onuachu on transfer deadline day​

Everton have been offered the chance to sign Genk striker Paul Onuachu as Sean Dyche continues to search for attacking reinforcements on deadline day.....urm

Vinny says absolutely nothing happening and not looking promising.

No wonder they got him in behind the gates.

This is scandalous levels of mismanagement.
I genuinely hope that if it does end this miserably today that the national media absolutely relentlessly get on the board and owner’s case about it. Absolute disgrace to not sign anyone in a relegation battle, nevermind for a club like Everton and especially nevermind when you’ve just a sold a player and got £40m up front for him.

Should be an absolute scandal, if it were any other club the media would be lambasting them and effectively forcing them out on behalf of the fans.

No decent player wants to sign for Dyche.

A couple hard working championship Brexit lads from Yorkshire is the best we'll get in.

At least Carlo's son would have got us half the Madrid team on loan even if we can't afford to keep the Canteen open long enough to attract Hazard their deadwood would be our best players.

Erm, maybe try signing someone before deadline day?

I think it is safe to say we probably tried, the point would have been to have bought early on before we become the black sheep...but we didn't have the funds to do so at that point.

Too many people look at this and think why didn't Everton do this or that, but it's not like going and picking up a pint of milk from the shop. The players have a choice too and why if they are available for sale would they go straight to Everton on say the 20th of Jan when they can wait and in those 11 days someone else better might come in for them. As said to avoid that you would have to over pay - why are we in this mess? Because we over paid...

Maupay/DCL
Gray/Gueye/Onana/Iwobi
Myko/Tark/Coady/Patterson
Pickford

Bench: Begovic, Simms, McNeil, Garner, Coleman, Godfrey, Doucoure

Others: Mina, Keane, Townsend, Davies, Vinagre, Holgate

That is what is between us and relegation

If Dyche pulls it off he may deserve a statue...

Southampton getting £20m of bodies in to help shore things up
Leeds splashing £70m+ whilst avoiding selling Harrison
Wolves spending £20m plus Cunha on loan
Forest got even more players through the door
Bournemouth spent £30m to give themselves a chance.

We haven't even been able to scrape together a few freebies and cast-offs whilst flogging Gordon from look of it mainly to stay afloat. Is this the worst transfer window ever?

You've got to hope that whoever is talking to Vinny doesn't have a clue what's going on.

Internal communications at Everton are hardly brilliant.

That's my straw, and I'm clutching it.
Given it took us 6 hrs to announce a Management change , 3 days to announce an appointment and 2 weeks to publicly announce a fictitious assault I’m hoping like you .

The one club down there who should be doing more than any other than the other clubs down there through necessity is the only club down there without a single signing. But then you realise this is the club on the opening day of the season couldnt even put a recognised striker on the pitch.

Someone(on here actually) argued the reason for a DOF was if the club had no manager then they keep things ticking over.

Its all going so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.