January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point overpaying for anyone who won't improve us.

Sulemana looks no better than Gray who we paid £1.7m for.

We are 3 points off 14th. I trust the new gaffer to keep us up with a few cheaper additions.

Not fashionable or sexy but prudent if there are no expensive signings that will make a significant difference.
We're also 0 points from the bottom and have Arsenal and Liverpool in our next two games

No point overpaying for anyone who won't improve us.

Sulemana looks no better than Gray who we paid £1.7m for.

We are 3 points off 14th. I trust the new gaffer to keep us up with a few cheaper additions.

Not fashionable or sexy but prudent if there are no expensive signings that will make a significant difference.
What are you basing this on? He is miles better than Gray and much younger. Gray ended up at us for a pittance because he was 25 and still hadn't ironed out all the flaws in his game from when he was a kid. He's 27/28 now and he STILL hasn't.

Sulemana has the potential to be a top, top player. Console yourself however you want, but we've knackered this up big-time.

There is no doubt in my mind that this squad gets relegated without improvements today. How do you possibly stay up with such appalling forward options both in quality and depth.
Is there even a sky reporter outside Finch Farm today?, have they even mentioned anything about anyone, were good at hiding things but surly not that good that no one has got a sniff of 1 or 2 bodies in, never know it so quiet

Over at Kevin Thelwell’s office….

1675167463845.jpeg

Lose lose at this point . Its either 'we've spaffed too much money on utter garbage' or 'why haven't we bought anyone' or 'loans and frees , what about the Gordon money'

Status
Not open for further replies.