January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

What. Kills me is Tottenham outspending us when we are so called "in the money" spurs clearly are loaded but keep it on the downlow to get value in the market, we tell everyone we are loaded and we get [Poor language removed] players dumped on us for massive fees. my mate works in Eindhoven and go's to psv's games, says this new lad is absolutely brilliant, so fast and brilliant final ball, we get iwodi and Walcott. We have blown that money and can't get into Europe. 30 years of rubbish and now when we get money we blow it, The Rs just laugh at us. So frustrating watching real quality go elsewhere. Our scouts are [Poor language removed] shocking.

Oh hello bitter blue. :)

I’ll be honest i think he is our best player and has the highest potential out of whole squad. That’s my opinion and I also was worried when we sacked silva, would he want to move and down tool. He hasn’t I think he has played better since silva left. Generally think he loves the club and fans we seem to have that effect on players especially fan favourites. Barca aren’t what they once was Suarez and Messi getting on they could struggle soon enough. They are still massive football club couldn’t blame him if he wanted to go. However I think we will have him for at least another season. Unless they offer a amount we simply cannot refuse.

I’ll be honest i think he is our best player and has the highest potential out of whole squad. That’s my opinion and I also was worried when we sacked silva, would he want to move and down tool. He hasn’t I think he has played better since silva left. Generally think he loves the club and fans we seem to have that effect on players especially fan favourites. Barca aren’t what they once was Suarez and Messi getting on they could struggle soon enough. They are still massive football club couldn’t blame him if he wanted to go. However I think we will have him for at least another season. Unless they offer a amount we simply cannot refuse.
Sorry lads posted this in wrong thread my bad.

I think if all this is true, his head will be turned, it will be an another Gueye or Lukaku and he will be out the next window. Great work from the board getting Ancelotti in , some will disagree but in January we needed at least one big statement signing, but like city did with Robinho, if we had i don’t think the supposed Barca bid would have come in, the board should have got Ancelotti his chosen player in, he would have known straight off who he would want here.

What. Kills me is Tottenham outspending us when we are so called "in the money" spurs clearly are loaded but keep it on the downlow to get value in the market, we tell everyone we are loaded and we get [Poor language removed] players dumped on us for massive fees. my mate works in Eindhoven and go's to psv's games, says this new lad is absolutely brilliant, so fast and brilliant final ball, we get iwodi and Walcott. We have blown that money and can't get into Europe. 30 years of rubbish and now when we get money we blow it, The Rs just laugh at us. So frustrating watching real quality go elsewhere. Our scouts are [Poor language removed] shocking.

Subtle

Status
Not open for further replies.