January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave mate, I get that the points you raise are close to your heart but scrapping BMD? Come on fella.

Scrap it before it's scrapped for us.

It's a wing and a prayer. Always has been.

BMD is a fantasy; Goodison is real. It's in our power - and always was (prior to the brain dead securitisation deal) - to do whatever we wanted with the site.

Hope we get at least 2 in, if we also get 1 more out that would be great. It looks like Everton Soares and Vecino are most likely, but it can change going into the deadline day. I'm a bit surprise we have passed on Augustin, given that we now play with 2 strikers and we only have 3. maybe we want someone with more experience. I can't see anyone taking schniederlin, I think he will either see out his contract or go on a season long loan in the summer with us still paying half his wages. I am a little surprised we haven't been linked with another CB
I imagine bagging a decent striker in January is pretty difficult. I guess if we bring in a wide man that means we have more potential combinations up front and can mix and match depending on who is fit. Not sure Augustin has been playing for Monaco while on loan, so maybe considered too big a risk.

The thing is with sour club we never find out untill a deals done. A lot of other clubs you seem to know a while before it happens. So I haven’t lost hope of a deal or two before the deadline.

BMD is a fantasy; Goodison is real. It's in our power - and always was (prior to the brain dead securitisation deal) - to do whatever we wanted with the site.
I'd be interested to know why you think BMD is a pipedream . It has been endorsed by lots of locals ( Even THEM ) , the club and the contractors have been so professional it puts the rest of the club to shame and there have been lots of reports of businesses and authorities backing it .
Have I missed something because they have answered every question asked of them and prepared answers for those that haven't been asked ? Why do you think the government will turn it down ? I'm genuinely curious .

Dave BMD is more than a stadium for us, it's a huge opportunity for the city, wanting it shut down because you don't like the owners is very worrying.

Why would anyone want to block Dave? The best poster on here and tells it like it is. He's right about Kenwright, Brands and Moshiri all useless and need to go.
He has been right and has been wrong but his arguments are valid for the most part . I think his stoic responses rub people up the wrong way .

Status
Not open for further replies.