January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.
But what about the lawnmowers...surely the biggest waste of cash over the last few years. I thought they would have been top of your list. Not quite the revolutionary that I thought you were.

Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Wouldn't take you a week to sort that mate.

You'd have that sorted by Monday afternoon on your 1st day.

#Dave4DoF

What a load of utter [Poor language removed]. You keep out doing yourself. Kin clueless.

sorry, this is amazing on so many levels

Full on Colonel Kurtz there, I like it.
What a load of utter [Poor language removed]. You keep out doing yourself. Kin clueless.

Clueless? Really?

Since I posted my manifesto you wouldn't believe the number of likes and inbox messages of support I've received.

The people have spoken. And if I'm "clueless" then so are they.

Baines is probably a little harsh. Wait until the summer? Ferguson as well - no reason to humiliate him, but I think you're right there.

Kenwright barred is way harsh. Sidelining him is brutal enough.

Don't think the CEO is the problem.

I'd prefer a rebuild. I know that FSG did a bang-up job with Fenway, I hear they did with Anfield and Wrigley is flat out the best venue on the planet now.

Ancelotti empowered is a must.

kEEI2EVec46KBSfruDYetMbazGKPUkQmk9LuqFrC6OQ.jpg
Ruiz jnr seems to of piled it on AGAIN

I’m surprised, Witt all the rubbish that’s been out there for transfer rumours. And Ancelotti getting linked with Ex players Why James has come up more.

Has only featured for Madrid in the last 3 cup games starting one and on the bench for the other two. Not even made the bench for the last handful of league games.

Would be perfect on the right, I know he’s on high wages, but a loan would be good Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.