January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched Vecino quite a few times, he is what you call a steady 7/10 every game

Won’t set the world alight but wont let you down either.

Good back up next season for Gomes and Gbamin

He is better than what we are playing now

Gbamin and Gomes are big unknowns though especially after suffering 2 big injuries.

Would rather a very good CM to come in and be guaranteed starter with Gbamin & Gomes competing for that 2nd CM spot.

I can't see him leaving Inter to come to us to be back up mate.

Carlo has already shown that he rotates his team, so we are going to need more than the normal one back up player.

I don’t believe one player will play every game, Vecino isn’t anywhere as good as Allan, but will do a better job than Delph, Morgan an Tom Davies in the middle

Would prefer Allan as there is just 7 months different in age, and Allan is a far superior footballer than Vecino.

I have always had rose tinted glasses when it comes to McKenzie . When I think of him , I remember the arrogance and his prancing around with the ball and thinking how ace he was however when I actually think about it as a modern football fan you're both right . He was pretty useless apart from geeing the crowd up .
You've ruined my childhood . Boooooo.

Love you eggs

Manny Fernandes va Arsenal ... I love watching players like that

See Davey has gone in for that Matty Cash at Forest we were linked with.

Always had an eye for a player Davey.

I remember the days of being linked with players that would go on to be stars but we just couldn’t afford or convince them. Cech, Essien, Manolas & Ramsey the standouts I can remember, but also seen strong links that never eventuated like Agger, Deco & everyone’s favourite Riquelme

I have watched Vecino quite a few times, he is what you call a steady 7/10 every game

Won’t set the world alight but wont let you down either.

Good back up next season for Gomes and Gbamin

He is better than what we are playing now
From the article in the Liverpool echo it seems that Gbamin is still a long way from fitness

Carlo has already shown that he rotates his team, so we are going to need more than the normal one back up player.

I don’t believe one player will play every game, Vecino isn’t anywhere as good as Allan, but will do a better job than Delph, Morgan an Tom Davies in the middle

Would prefer Allan as there is just 7 months different in age, and Allan is a far superior footballer than Vecino.

Allan is a very good player. Even at 29 having him for the next 3 1/2 seasons at his peak would give us a big physical prescence in the middle.

Sounds paper talk like but would love a signing like him.

Just that he was very gifted and a real entertainer Who could beat players for fun. I’m just YouTubing him now and George best’s stint at hibs came up. Unreal.
They always show a clip.of him at goodison half way line by the bullens road. He beats a man then goes back and beats him another 2 times. Sums him up really. an entaintner more than footballer. Think he drove Gordon Lee mad. His other claim is jumping over a mini driven at him

Status
Not open for further replies.