January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done ok sidibe but do agree we do need another rb he has shown the benefit of having a tb who can put dangerous crosses in, i do rate arrons but is alot to pay for him and been linked heavily to spurs

At this stage Id not take up the permanent Sidibe option.

Defensively and offensively he appears decent but he has zero positional sense...so he cant be trusted at right back + hes hardly Kanchelskis on the right...

Coleman Id sell in the summer.

Kenny should be treated how Chelsea treated Zouma. Bring him back for pre-season and assess first hand.

We would still need a right back and a left back in the squad.

At this stage Id not take up the permanent Sidibe option.

Defensively and offensively he appears decent but he has zero positional sense...so he cant be trusted at right back + hes hardly Kanchelskis on the right...

Coleman Id sell in the summer.

Kenny should be treated how Chelsea treated Zouma. Bring him back for pre-season and assess first hand.

We would still need a right back and a left back in the squad.
Unfortunately Coleman is probably at a point where selling him really nets us nothing. So I could see them trying to go with Kenny (if they think he's ready) and Seamus or selling Kenny and bringing in someone new with Seamus.

Unfortunately Coleman is probably at a point where selling him really nets us nothing. So I could see them trying to go with Kenny (if they think he's ready) and Seamus or selling Kenny and bringing in someone new with Seamus.

It would be madness to keep Coleman (and Baines).

Status
Not open for further replies.