January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Europa Cup is terrible. Typical money grabbing exploitation exercise by UEFA. Until they stop CL losers taking part and stop playing on Thursday I don't want us in it. Even if we did qualify - I'd love to see us refuse to take part.

I don't know why a lot of people think its such a terrible competition to play in. I agree that the CL losers taking part degrades the competition and should be stopped. Playing on Thursday gives it more coverage than it would get if played on a champions league night, and also means that fans can know that their weekend league game wont be moved to lunchtime or evening Saturday just to suit TV coverage.

We need to throw a lot of money at Eduardo Camavinga before PSG snap him up. Get Timo Werner in to score some goals.

Cristian Romero or Nico Elvedi for cb and a right winger. Come on Uzzy get the check book out.

Finishing 2nd in your group and making it to the last 16 gets you about £10M plus TV money in the Europa League , winning it is about £22M plus TV money , definitely a competition we should be aiming for.

Wouldnt suprise me if Wolves go on to win it this year and both them and Leicester get into CL next season which as direct rivals to us gives them massive advantage in terms of attracting higher levels of player.

We need to throw a lot of money at Eduardo Camavinga before PSG snap him up. Get Timo Werner in to score some goals.

Cristian Romero or Nico Elvedi for cb and a right winger. Come on Uzzy get the check book out.

Camavinga, Ihattaren, Bellingham and suchlike are all the types of players we should be aiming for.

A bit young but bring them into the squad and they would quickly be getting games for us.

Some like Camavinga look like they'd walk into the team and be one of the best from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.