January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of Emiliano Buendia from Nowich to replace Walcott?
I really rate him, would be ideal on the right in that 442 we’ve played, good on the ball, can spot a pass and works non stop - wouldn’t be the most glamorous signing but it’d be a smart one and would improve us imo

....just watching Woodman in goal for Swansea, doesn’t have the physicality I like in a keeper.

Was tremendous for England youth teams...i actually wanted us to get him years back and posted about it too...

Havent seen him play since though as hes been held back by the geordies.

Has a very good record at swansea i think...lots of clean sheets.

Was tremendous for England youth teams...i actually wanted us to get him years back and posted about it too...

Havent seen him play since though as hes been held back by the geordies.

Has a very good record at swansea i think...lots of clean sheets.

...he’s had an impressive season. Like you, I’ve watched him for England Youth, not overly impressed with him here, though.

I really rate him, would be ideal on the right in that 442 we’ve played, good on the ball, can spot a pass and works non stop - wouldn’t be the most glamorous signing but it’d be a smart one and would improve us imo

Still young as well, like a tackle like our Rich as well.

I can't help but imagine how much better we'd be if we still had Gana in midfield cleaning up and Lukaku still upfront slotting away. We're missing a proper spine in our team, DCL is not the answer upfront.

Get a CM in this window and then go all out for a 20+ goal a season striker in the summer and let Carlo work his magic.

Bernard in the middle with Gomes and Gbamin, then Everton and Richie on the wings sounds good to me! Just hope Everton Soares can cut it in the premier league. Not being picked up already at this age, is a concern
It's really not. The issue with him is the part ownership, each part wants stupid money. It he was €35m a bunch of teams would have taken that punt. After the summer the total was closer to €80m they were asking for.

I can't help but imagine how much better we'd be if we still had Gana in midfield cleaning up and Lukaku still upfront slotting away. We're missing a proper spine in our team, DCL is not the answer upfront.

Get a CM in this window and then go all out for a 20+ goal a season striker in the summer and let Carlo work his magic.

I still believe Rich can be our 20 goals a season with the right support. It's not easy to find a striker who will come in and start scoring 20 goals a season. He working from scraps at the moment.

I still believe Rich can be our 20 goals a season with the right support. It's not easy to find a striker who will come in and start scoring 20 goals a season. He working from scraps at the moment.
Could be why were linked with that winger called Everton. 2 wide men in him and Bernard with Richy and Dom/Kean up top.

Id be very surprise, but time will tell.
Well he got 6 or so playing alone upfront in Marco's awful system so, given he is now playing in a better system with Richie and under Carlo's rule he is very likely to get to 15 I would actually be willing to place a few quid on it.

No point buying anybody who wont be a starter . Unload more of the dross and go again in the summer with hopefully a good end to the season. All the injured players back and play a couple of the kids and Carlo has a good base . Need a playmaker ( although Bernard may be just that ) a centre back , a right back and a striker . Jonjoe may be the right back going forward as well . Need to offload the players we complain about weekly on here and leave the rest to Carlo . The Anfield hangover is over and like a true evertonian I am optimistic again. COYB ...

Status
Not open for further replies.