January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we pay for a brick wall Nymz that covers all the goal?

Can we rob any RBL players that can rid of us whatever curse we have hanging over us?

Reckon they’d still somehow score past the brick wall tbh. Not sure any sane player would swap RBL for Everton right now!

Lots of decent players out there in the world we just need to stop watching other teams sign them. I like my keepers and defenders to be solid but flashy is the in thing these days unfortunately.

Will recent performances and the appointment of Carlo FORCE Brands to buy this January?

Or do people believe we're actually just coast through once again??

After watching that today, where do you even begin ?

Sign some boss players please Everton, and bin some of the ones we have now, after today I'm not in the least bit fussy over which ones.

Hope this month brings about some improvements in the squad because I hate it right now.

3 quality footballers needed. Assess Pickford again at the end of the season but there’s more important issues.
Central defender, midfielder who can play football and a forward who scores and creates chances.
Need leadership on the field and players who inspire around them.
This current crop are a disaster and a constant reminder of how badly this club has been run for the last few years.
Pickford's head is scrambled his mentality is wrong and he makes our defence nervous. For the first time I think we should sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.