January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet James Rodriguez would come here and show desire for the shirt, fight and heart.......... after we promise to pay him over £200k a week. He is not the solution

These are the types of players we need to stay clear from. The Walcott's, Schneiderlins, Sigurdssons etc. Players who are not going any higer than they are and are after one last payday.

Hes class mate...not a show pony.

Absolutely.

Must be the worst midfield we've had in my lifetime of going the match.

Ability wise its not but the absolute lack of heart from Delph, Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin every single match takes some beating.

"Show some respect"

Delph told holgate before...dearie me...big time charlie.

Get rid of them 3.

Im not doubting his professional effort. Im doubting his desire to go from one of the biggest clubs in the world, after achieving all there is to win to come here and show desire to win.
Do you honestly think he would come here and show the hunger and commitment we need after winning all he has?

He turned down Bayern as he wanted to join a club where he would play.

Ancelotti loves him...

Yes i think he would be 100% committed.

He turned down Bayern as he wanted to join a club where he would play.

Ancelotti loves him...

Yes i think he would be 100% committed.

I think maybe im not putting it across properly.

Im not doubting his effort or his will to win, im sure every single player on that pitch today (and every professional footballer) wants to win every time they play. But some dont show the hunger or desire to win at all costs, they wont leave it all on the field to prevent a defeat and arnt bothered if they get beat.

I just cant see a top player, with no connection to the club, who has achieved everything in the game, come here and show that desire I want to see from my players.

I think maybe im not putting it across properly.

Im not doubting his effort or his will to win, im sure every single player on that pitch today (and every professional footballer) wants to win every time they play. But some dont show the hunger or desire to win at all costs, they wont leave it all on the field to prevent a defeat and arnt bothered if they get beat.

If i keep saying he will will you keep asking the same question in a different way lol

How about "who knows" ?

I want young hungry players, with potential who if nothing else, join us as a stepping stone. At least they will show the hunger and desire to do well to earn a big move.

We need to steer clear of players who are 27 and over who will happily come for one last contract solely for the wages.

2 players u23 who want to make a name for themselves...

Ball players with a bit of snide and athetic enough to go box to box.

£100mil budget and get Tonali + Aouar.

Thats my point. Rather that than spend £45 mill on Rodriguez.

We may have to accept being a stepping stone in these youngsters careers though but we need the ones who want to be the best in the world - at least they will show the qualities we need, even if it is to attract a big club

In all honesty we need to be asking players what their desire is when they come to us because I see some players here for the payday. We need players who will fight and have desire in their belly for a kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.