January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Park a striker for this window

Maybe Brands will have a rootle in the Championship for a CB. Got to be value for money there

Dier isn’t getting game time at Spurs at the moment... would he do a job as a defensive mid?

My Matic suggestion got the thumbs down in here.
Dier is worse and never been at a level Matic has been.

Probably Falafel. Trying meat free days at moment. Waffles probably preferable!!

By the way, Mooy isn't my ideal player, I'd love a Havertz or similar, however was being pragmatic. Hard to express succinctly on here, on phone without attracting grief from folk @Nymzee which in turn irks somewhat!

Mate I was irked because you used a derogatory name for disabled people. If you can’t see the problem people would have with that then that’s not my issue. You’ve been warned, quit whilst you’re not behind.

Park a striker for this window

Maybe Brands will have a rootle in the Championship for a CB. Got to be value for money there

Dier isn’t getting game time at Spurs at the moment... would he do a job as a defensive mid?
No his legs have gone not that he was super athletic in the first place, Mourinho has yanked him off plenty of times already.. if i was looking for anybody from Spurs i would take Wanyama.

Liverpool are champions of Europe and walking the league with Van Dijk, Mane (both from Southampton), Henderson (Sunderland), Wijnaldum (Newcastle), Robertson (Hull City). It's not where you're shopping it's what you're buying.

VVD and Mane where both wanted by top clubs, name me a player we've signed that's been wanted by anyone above us

We keep wasting money on the likes of Iwobi/Keane/Gyilf and Bolasie and we will stay a mid table club

Status
Not open for further replies.