January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your evidence that he's a $120m buy out :coffee:
he's already valued at £100m. have you been paying attention to the ridiculous escalation in transfer fees? even the biggest clubs in the world set transfer fee records in the past 2 windows. so given that, yes, he's at minimum at £120m player :coffee:

he's already valued at £100m. have you been paying attention to the ridiculous escalation in transfer fees? even the biggest clubs in the world set transfer fee records in the past 2 windows. so given that, yes, he's at minimum at £120m player :coffee:
We have the Mosh though so the least we can expect is a British record breaking transfer fee at least ONCE during his tenure...or don't you agree? :cool:

We have the Mosh though so the least we can expect is a British record breaking transfer fee at least ONCE during his tenure...or don't you agree? :cool:
hey don't get me wrong, Son's my favorite EPL player not in a Blues kit, I just can't even fathom us ever spilling that kind of cash. especially with the new stadium and all.

Lads, I reckon we should try for Neymar in January.
He wanted out from PSG in the summer, and PSG were happy to sell.
He knows Richy well from international duty.
If we want to be taken seriously we need to start making £200m world-record signings.
Finally. Some ambition.

Can he play as a defensive midfielder alongside Morgo le Magnifique?

Status
Not open for further replies.