January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels so much like this in here

giphy.gif

Taking into account Onyekuru's sale - we have a net spend of about £16 million.

Depending on what Tosun goes for we'll be near enough evens you'll imagine this summer.

Absolutely no excuses not to be bringing in 2-3 in January - at the minimum we need a CB & CM.

Schnerderlin can bugger off on loan then never to return hopefully.

Depending on what Tosun goes for we'll be near enough evens you'll imagine this summer.

Absolutely no excuses not to be bringing in 2-3 in January - at the minimum we need a CB & CM.

We don't need to unless it's deemed necessary, January is the absolute WORST time to buy due to the absolute stupid prices which I'm pretty sure I read Brands hates doing January business due to prices etc.
We can just loan a CB.

we might be a couple million spent , and be weaker as a team.. no zouma and no gana and no ready made repelcements …

will be seriously watching us these first few games and how we adapt as a team without gana esp.

We don't need to unless it's deemed necessary, January is the absolute WORST time to buy due to the absolute stupid prices which I'm pretty sure I read Brands hates doing January business due to prices etc.
We can just loan a CB.

Aye however I wonder if Watford told Docoure if he stays til January they would consider a sale? Sounded to me that we will go back in Janaury when they have time to get a replacement- could see a deal of around £40-45 million being done there.

I would be happy enough with a CB on loan providing they aint Rojo or Jones!

we might be a couple million spent , and be weaker as a team.. no zouma and no gana and no ready made repelcements …

will be seriously watching us these first few games and how we adapt as a team without gana esp.
Missing gomes and Delph won't help with that. We won't see what "plan A" was until everyone's fit. Which isn't to say that I'm happy with our activity (I'm not) but Silva/Brands have been pretty unlucky with injuries already.

Status
Not open for further replies.