January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can live with a few of the youngster out (either on loan or to see out the end of the contract) and the removal of niasse - For this window, anyway.

If we could find a way of shipping Martina too I’d almost say the window is a success, given that it seems our midfield looks like it’s returning from the treatment table.

Oh and to echo the sentiment - thanks for your diligent work @Eggs ... bet you can’t wait for summer 2020 already!! Lol

...oh, PR, I think it’s time for me to hang up my pen and let somebody else have a go.

Its been manic this month with plenty of welcome running around for me these mornings with my lovely granddaughter and all being well she’ll become a big sister in July.

Antonee Robinson off to AC Milan from Wigan for £10 million large.

:Blink:
Screenshot_20200131-075538_Samsung Internet.jpg

So from going by most people’s comments in here: we won’t do any business in January because Of FFP but in the summer we’ll sell most of our players and replace them?

cant see it.

HUGE job on his hands hasn’t he, can’t believe he’s so arrogant he takes an entire window off because he doesn’t like it.

10 years without making a transfer in January now, can’t say that’s down FFP every year

Status
Not open for further replies.