January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you like us to do?

Buy 3 players and then have 3 players each sitting in the reserves in £60k a week?

It's not sustainable or manageable.
There are more than two weeks left in this window, if results are poor between now and the 31st I think we will be forced into bringing players in, even if only on loan.
It is I think clear that we are trying to shift some players out.

We're going with what we've got.

Moshiri won't put his money where his mouth is...he's just happy for us to sit in mid table so he can coin the tv revenue.

Moshiri won't put his money where his mouth is...he's just happy for us to sit in mid table so he can coin the tv revenue.

Utter drivel.

He's pumped £250m into the club in the last 2.5 years.

Of the money that has been used on transfers, most of it has been wasted on players who are now either out on loan, sold, or not in our squad. Some of it has been spent on managers (hiring and firing).

What he's said is he won't bankroll more moves when our squad is huge anyway, it's just common sense that we have to shift players. Any money we can get from shifting players will be reinvested back into the squad.

Once that's done, then I'm sure there'll be money in place to build from there.

Utter drivel.

He's pumped £250m into the club in the last 2.5 years.

Of the money that has been used on transfers, most of it has been wasted on players who are now either out on loan, sold, or not in our squad. Some of it has been spent on managers (hiring and firing).

What he's said is he won't bankroll more moves when our squad is huge anyway, it's just common sense that we have to shift players. Any money we can get from shifting players will be reinvested back into the squad.

Once that's done, then I'm sure there'll be money in place to build from there.

So according to your calculations...how long will we have to wait to 'build from there...'???

Christ.

Mate ... just leave it now eh.You ain't going places with this.Put the lighter and the tin foil down and have yerself an early night.There's a good lad.Pot noodle in the cupboard for when you wake up x

I don't think it's the worst idea to hang on to McCarthy. He's a bit past it maybe due to injuries and whatnot, but he's got some heart and guts, a little bit of skill, and his value could not be lower.

But Niasse and Scheiderlin should be gone ASAP. Beni on loan would be interesting, but he probably does need game time. However, if all three of those go out the door, we probably need a few ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.