January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Chelsea are deciding on either Barella or Paredes @BlueToff .

How would you feel about a 3 consisting of Paredes Vlasic and Gomes? A bit slow perhaps.

Yeh don't think it would have the presence mate.

I know Gomes is big, but we need a proper powerhouse in the midfield when the time comes. Someone who can give (most of) Gana's energy, and also add more going forward.

They love each other.

GettyImages-1018803568.jpg

Richy is gonna spit the dummy , gonna be Jelous af

Watched NDombele today and while he will be way too expensive, he is incredible with the ball at his feet. So creative, so clever, and his passing skills are just insane. However, he was a complete dog who just got frustrated with his teammates and barely ran back on defensive as a defensive mid. Thought it was interesting.

Martin Terrier - who we were linked with at one point - showed some initiative as a sub, but he's far from the finished product. I also really wanted Bertrand Traore when he was at Ajax. He would look fantastic on our right side.

HOWEVER, they didn't play my favorite right back target, Kenny Tete. He seems to be a bit of an after through for that team. Would LOVE to see him here.

.....my Racing Post is ready for a study, but first here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Saturday morning;

- The Daily Star and other outlets report Everton are lining up a move for £15m rated Southampton right back, Cedric Soares. Marco Silva knows the Portuguese international well from his successful period as Sporting Lisbon Manager.

- Le Parisien insist PSGs interest in Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, is genuine but say the Toffees are ‘greedy’ in their asking price. A source close to the French champions continue to want Gueye but accused Everton of ‘fee gluttony’.

- According to The Daily Mail, Everton are now prepared to listen to offers for their French defensive midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin.

- The Mail also report Bournemouth interest in Everton’s James McCarthy, whilst the Birmingham Mail carry similar links to Aston Villa and West Brom. Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Marco Silva responded by saying “this is not something on my mind”.

- The Liverpool Echo insist Marco Silva will not complain if Everton fail to bring anybody in during this window but he would like ‘two or three new players’.

Last edited:
.....my Racing Post is ready for a study, but first here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Saturday morning;

- The Daily Star and other outlets report Everton are lining up a move for £15m rated Southampton right back, Cedric Soares. Marco Silva knows the Portuguese international well from his successful period as Sporting Lisbon Manager.

- Le Parisien insist PSGs interest in Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, is genuine but say the Toffees are ‘greedy’ in their asking price. A source close to the French champions continue to want Gueye but accused Everton of ‘fee gluttony’.

- According to The Daily Mail, Everton are now prepared to listen to offers for their French defensive midfielder, Morgan Schneiderlin.

- The Mail also report Bournemouth interest in Everton’s James McCarthy, whilst the Birmingham Mail carry similar links to Aston Villa and West Brom. Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Marco Silva responded by saying “this is not something on my mind”.

- The Liverpool Echo insist Marco Silva will not complain if Everton fail to bring anybody in during this window but he would like ‘two or three new players’.

YEEEEEESSSSSS! Bournemouth in for one of our players ... 30m for mcarthy ... it’s on

After all the early denials it's starting to look more like we will do something this window. 3 in 3 out for me.

Out: Snides, McCarthy, Gana.

In: Batshoey, Soares, Ndombele

Status
Not open for further replies.