January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
daf33fca2be7b265afc5f6b6c9d6e6f8.jpg
How much for Arteta !

Needs about 3 chances to score one, usually.

Then again, our other strikers need 10 to score 0.

This ratio would make him comfortably the best striker in the league.

23.5% was the best strike to goal ratio in the EPL last season. Came up in conversation last week.

He's a right decent forward. Would be a decent move and he would significantly enhance our current side.

We're not going to get anyone exciting in this window really, but if we really could get Michy Batshuayi for just 14 Million, that'd be a decent bit of business I think

....even if we have a big money striker lined up for the summer, £8m incoming for Niasse from Palace and £14m outgoing for Batshuayi from Chelsea has to be an improvement.

That's the question isn't it? If Chelsea want to cut bait and sell for ~15M then he is worth a shot.

Before fizzling at Valencia he has scored:
33 in 78 for Marseilles
19 in 53 at Chelsea
9 in 14 at Dortmund

For the right money, if our scouts are convinced it is a gamble worth taking. He's still only 25.

Obviously for 20M and up the gamble gets to steep.

Spot on. And the stats actually look pretty good for a player that hasn’t always been a regular.

Out of any position I’d say Strikers need a run of games more then any other position to get into some form.

Think we’d give him a good chance to have that. I’d take him all day long

Someone mentioned it earlier but I also find it highly strange that Chelsea would rather bid £50m for Callum Wilson than give Batsman game time, just seems a bit odd.

I'd love to sign Bats (as he shall be named, because be assed spelling it out)

Improvement on our options now, means Richy can go back out wide and everyone has a point to aim the attack to

Plus a Belgian striker who Chelsea don't believe is good enough, reminds me of someone

Someone mentioned it earlier but I also find it highly strange that Chelsea would rather bid £50m for Callum Wilson than give Batsman game time, just seems a bit odd.

I dont follow their business that closely, if at all, but long time Chelsea fan Andy Jacobs has been bewildered by it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.