January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was even underestimating the wages, seeing as Sandro is apparently on close to 100k and the likes of Jagielka and Williams will comfortably on around 70k each. Probably closer to 40m imo.
To be honest, I have no idea what they're on but I know it's more than what most of them probably deserve with regards to their current performance levels. They're a big drain on resources for what amounts to be cover for the first team for the better ones in that list.

Bayern have offered 35 mil for Hudson odoi

Leipzig initial offer for lookman in the summer was like 12 mil wasn’t it

hahshahaha

I think their max was 20 mil as well wasn’t it hahahahaha

If Hudson odoi is going for 35 mil the. Lookman is worth 50 mil hahahababbaab
'

Why do you say that? Because one has had a hatful of average turnouts for a bang average side and the other hasn't?

we’re in a really awkward position. We aren’t in trouble so we don’t need to panic and it’s unlikely we’ll be able to buy a player this window to take us to the next level so who ever we buy just keeps us ticking over. Tosun and Walcott did that last year and now they’re both poor and in reality we don’t need short term boosts like that. We desperately need a proper striker, a new RB and another midfielder and we’re unlikely to get players better than what we have without paying over the odds this month. If we made Gomes permanent and maybe got a striker on loan with the promise that in the summer we make up for it I’d be ok with that.

On the contrary, if Brands has s long term plan then he’s under no pressure, good or bad, and can simply make the moves needed to continue building the squad

Bayern have offered 35 mil for Hudson odoi

Leipzig initial offer for lookman in the summer was like 12 mil wasn’t it

hahshahaha

I think their max was 20 mil as well wasn’t it hahahahaha

If Hudson odoi is going for 35 mil the. Lookman is worth 50 mil hahahababbaab

All depends who the player plays for mate, look at some of the fees the RS have been getting for their players. It's as if other teams say to themselves "He plays for Chelsea, so he's got to be boss" if Lookman played for Chelsea we would probably see big money offered for him.

Veria and Gerard are the same type , players able to drag their teams to victory, can run the length of the pitch with the ball , can score and are always in box boxes
Agree. We could do with one... there is always james McCarthy though

we’re in a really awkward position. We aren’t in trouble so we don’t need to panic and it’s unlikely we’ll be able to buy a player this window to take us to the next level so who ever we buy just keeps us ticking over. Tosun and Walcott did that last year and now they’re both poor and in reality we don’t need short term boosts like that. We desperately need a proper striker, a new RB and another midfielder and we’re unlikely to get players better than what we have without paying over the odds this month. If we made Gomes permanent and maybe got a striker on loan with the promise that in the summer we make up for it I’d be ok with that.

Isnt that abit of a contradiction mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.