January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing for Chelsea and Bayern want him so Everton might be a bit down the list.

He's made one sub appearance in the premier league this season and a few in the Europa leauge. He's not really playing week in week out for them. Although we've got no chance in getting him like.

Zat is buying an 18 year old kid from Chelsea to start every game on the right.
He's playing Bernard and Lookman behind the new striker.
So I presume he's selling the two
He will play Rico up top.

He hates Iceland and would give him away for free without blinking.
He's made one sub appearance in the premier league this season and a few in the Europa leauge. He's not really playing week in week out for them. Although we've got no chance in getting him like.
Oh got you no he's only selling Gylfi
Once you hit 24. He sells You
If you hit 24 and show no promise of being a top 10 player in their specific position or fit in with the squad we should sell them in all honesty

Hudson-Odoi -- Lookman -- Sancho
Richarlison​

That would be nice...

Shall we have a whipround?

But yes, I would sell Walcott + Sigurdsson + Onyekuru...the only real gamble is selling Sigurdsson in January to make us a better overall team rather than accomodating him.

I think the centre midfield and the right side needs to be focused on before buying a striker.

Richarlison​

That would be nice...

But yes, I would sell Walcott + Sigurdsson + Onyekuru...the only real gamble is selling Sigurdsson in January to make us a better overall team rather than accomodating him.

I think the centre midfield and the right side needs to be focused on before buying a striker.
Sancho?!? Do we have 150 million and guaranteed Champions League for the next ten years to offer? Because those are the clubs that kid will be playing for. He has 6 goals and 8 assists in 17 games at 18 years old. Might as well put Mbappe in there too.

Richarlison​

That would be nice...

Mate stop it lol :hayee:

1. Pickford (GK)
  2. Robles (GK) ❌
  3. Stekelenberg (GK)
  4. Joao Virginia (GK) ⬅️
  5. Coleman (RB)
  6. Kenny (RB)
  7. Martina (RB) ❌ (loan)
  8. Digne (LB) ⬅️
  9. Baines (LB)
  10. Garbutt (LB) ❌ (loan)
  11. Robinson (LB) ❌ (loan)
  12. Mina (CB) ⬅️
  13. Zouma (CB) ⬅️ (loan)
  14. Jagielka (CB)
  15. Williams (CB) ❌ (loan)
  16. Keane (CB)
  17. Funes Mori (CB) ❌
  18. Holgate (CB) ❌ (loan)
  19. Pennington (CB) ❌ (loan)
  20. Browning (CB)
  21. Galloway (CB)
  22. Gueye (DM)
  23. Baningime (DM)
  24. Schneiderlin (DM)
  25. McCarthy (DM)
  26. Besic (DM) ❌ (loan)
  27. Connolly (DM) ❌ (loan)
  28. Klaassen (CM) ❌
  29. Davies (CM)
  30. André Gomes (CM) ⬅️ (loan)
  31. Bernard (AM) ⬅️
  32. Rooney (AM) ❌
  33. Sigurdsson (AM)
  34. Dowell (AM) ❌ (loan)
  35. Tarashaj (AM) ❌ (loan)
  36. Vlasic (RW) ❌ (loan)
  37. Walcott (RW)
  38. Sandro (RW) ❌ (loan)
  39. Richarlison (LW) ⬅️
  40. Lookman (LW)
  41. Bolasie (LW) ❌ (loan)
  42. Mirallas (LW) ❌ (loan)
  43. Onyekuru (LW) ❌ (loan)
  44. Tosun (ST)
  45. Calvert-Lewin (ST)
  46. Niasse (ST)

In: 7 (Richarlison, Digne, Joao Virginia, Bernard, Mina, André Gomes, Zouma)

Out: 19 (Robles, Funes Mori, Rooney, Garbutt, Onyekuru, Tarashaj, Klaassen, Williams, Robinson, Mirallas, Connolly, Vlasic, Martina, Besic, Bolasie, Sandro, Pennington, Holgate, Dowell)

Current Total: 27

......it’s already day 6 of the January transfer window and here’s what the rumour columns are saying about the Toffee’s this Sunday morning;

- The Mirror report Everton are tracking Atalanta’s Italian U21 international defender, Gianluca Mancini. Atalanta want the 22 year old Centre Back to sign an extension on a contract that still has 4 years to run, amidst interest from Inter Milan and Roma. Everton will continue to have Mancini monitored until the Summer.

- Transfer Tavern website pick up on yesterday’s story in Mundo Deportivo that Everton could sign Andre Gomes on a permanent £25m deal.

- According to Liverpool Echo, Lincoln Manager, Danny Cowley, tried to tempt Marco Silva into buying 17 year old Ellis Chapman who came on as substitute for the Imps in yesterday’s FA Cup match.

- The Observer say Arsenal have opened talks with Barcelona’s 24 year old Spanish midfielder, Denis Suarez. Suarez has been linked with Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.