January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he has to play game so for Nigeria to play in the EPL?
As I understand it and I could be wrong,

The window of transfer his transaction would have to be top 15% of player in his position

Or

Play a certain number of games at the international level over a period of time.

I think something like this but maybe someone who knows more can jump in.

It is silly and slightly confusing

Whoever's in charge of Liverpool's transfer dealings is weirdly good at selling distinctly average players.

Could stop that sentence after 'weirdly good'.

They're lightyears ahead of the rest of the prem in terms of clever recruitment the last few years. So annoying that it's them

Could stop that sentence after 'weirdly good'.

They're lightyears ahead of the rest of the prem in terms of clever recruitment the last few years. So annoying that it's them
A big factor of the players they manage to bring in has a lot to do with Klopp tho, players want to play for him and he'll have a big say in the players they go after

WalesOnline have confirmed that Cardiff are interested in Niasse although we're reportedly asking for £8m, which I suspect Cardiff won't want to pay.

If by some miracle we were able to get them to accept paying £8m for him, then by God I will give Brands a massive handshake.

A big factor of the players they manage to bring in has a lot to do with Klopp tho, players want to play for him and he'll have a big say in the players they go after

Agree with the former but not so much the latter, they clearly have a longterm overarching vision (and do a LOT with advanced statistics/analytics) - although Klopps playstyle will be crucial in shaping that

Status
Not open for further replies.