January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's using them as best he can, much like all the other managers did before him. It didn't help.
I disagree, with our beige tactics that have been employed for so long.

We aren't creating chances to a degree where a new striker would make all the difference. We are repeatedly crossing the ball as much as possible to no avail.

I disagree, with our beige tactics that have been employed for so long.

We aren't creating chances to a degree where a new striker would make all the difference. We are repeatedly crossing the ball as much as possible to no avail.

I'm confused, are you suggesting a striker that can finish a cross wouldn't help us, when we are crossing the ball often?

I'm confused, are you suggesting a striker that can finish a cross wouldn't help us, when we are crossing the ball often?
Probably comes across like that, when I'm really trying to point out that we aren't creating chances from these aimless crosses. We aren't 'missing chances' where a new striker could start bagging them, we need to create them in the first place.

Are people still calm about not signing a striker? Because we absolutely desperate for one. Leicester had it easy today and we tried various forwards.
Personally yes because we don't create any chances for our strikers to miss now. We won't magically start creating for a new striker unless something changes to do with our build up.

Are people still calm about not signing a striker? Because we absolutely desperate for one. Leicester had it easy today and we tried various forwards.

We have tried various forwards almost every game. Silva is clueless as to who is our best striker. I have some sympathy for him because we haven't got one. I think his main mistake is in changing the formation for every game instead of giving someone a decent run.

We need more than just a striker to sort out this attack. For this reason, although I know a lot of people think we won’t bring anyone in this window, I think we might get two players - a CF and a RW.

Watching Mitrovic atm, he is really now an elite striker. Can we get him somehow this window?

Status
Not open for further replies.