January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanted Tosun ti succeed, but alas, it's time to give up the ghost. Plays like your arl fella in a 5 a side with his mates. If we got anything close to 15-20m we'd have played a blinder.

No idea who the forward we bring in should be. Based on the little I've seen of both, I'd have either Bellotti at Torino or Milik at Napoli.
Belloti would be amazing. Exactly what we need but Torino were quoting £70+m last season for him.

Tosun is nothing like Mitrovitic. It would be nice to have someone head in a cross and hold up play. We lead the league in crosses, constantly attack from wide areas, but have no finisher. Not the only way to play, but it would be nice to have that option.

Congratulations you've just named tosuns two best attributes..."Tosun is nothing like mitrovitc"?! Let's just leave it there shall we.

While I agree they wouldn’t suit the way we play, they score way more goals than any of our strikers, therefore are better. And way better than Tosun I’m sad to say.

If tosun was playing for Fulham he'd be on 10+ goals by now. The lad just can't press from the front and that's integral to the way we play unfortunately.

I Know we have overspent on players the last couple of years but there is zero chance we are paying 50 mill on Wilson ,goes against everything brands was brought in for

Tbf the 50m figure has come about because someone said hes twice as good as Tosun.

I'd pay 25 rising to 35 if we win CL.

Our strikers are comically awful. Southampton have 3 strikers who are all better than all of ours. Fulham have better options. So do Newcastle. I'd take Burnleys as well.

How has it even happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.