January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy was playing football in mexico 2 years ago

now he's demanding to play for a champions league side

even if we don't get champs league we play in the biggest league in world football, every kid dreams of playing in the prem one day.

Wont be in a rush to sign the 2 on loan lads.

Hope we land Lozano + Wan Bissaka (or a top right back)...

Gomes and Zouma we can negotiate for anytime as they wont be permanent till summer anyway.

I don't think we'll get either Lozano or AWB in Jan (if we get them at all). Out of the two, I'd say Lozano would be more likely (but that isn't very likely).

I don't see us doing much business. Maybe one in, but it depends who goes out and also what happens with whether we're sticking with Richarlison as a false 9, so we go for a wide player, or we want a proper striker to give a bit more options.

I don't think we'll get either Lozano or AWB in Jan (if we get them at all). Out of the two, I'd say Lozano would be more likely (but that isn't very likely).

I don't see us doing much business. Maybe one in, but it depends who goes out and also what happens with whether we're sticking with Richarlison as a false 9, so we go for a wide player, or we want a proper striker to give a bit more options.

if lookman goes could see him being replaced

expect to see more out than ins, largely loans

..it’s a very firm stance you’re taking and one almost confirmed by Moshiri this week. I think you could well be right unless somebody they want suddenly becomes available.

The only one I would throw in the mix is Wilmar Barrios, amid some reports of interest in the Summer and a possible deal already being struck.
Reports said Spurs were also interested as a possible replacement for Dembele
I remember you saying his Chairman wanted to keep him till January ( seasons end ) even though it would mean a financial hit on his transfer fee
However with the Gana / Gomes axis performing well I can’t see it as a priority

There’s other players in world football who could play for Everton other than Wan Bissaka and Lozano. If you’d said at the start of the summer we’d buy Richarlison Mina Bernard Gomes Digne and Zouma you’d I’ve been laughed off here. I don’t think we’ll buy anyone but I trust Brands not to just throw cash at flavour of the month players. His stance over not paying over the odds for Tierney was encouraging in comparison to Koeman and Walsh.

...be interesting if there’s any demand for our fringe players. Clubs in trouble will desperately look for reinforcements, clubs pushing for promotion will want to secure their position.

Jagielka; Baines; Niasse; McCarthy; Dowell, Browning could be the subject of enquiries.
If those players were sold plus Schnederlin and fees agreed for Besic and Bolassie then maybe a bit of cash could be freed up
Throw Mirallas into the mix as well and there is a few quid sitting on the shelf that we don’t need to keep

Status
Not open for further replies.