January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss_Blue

I will find you and consensually bum you
The January window is closer now than the summer window ended so for the sake of my OCD, keep it in here please.

SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES

The January window is closer now than the summer window ended so for the sake of my OCD, keep it in here please.

SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES
SIGN ANDRE GOMES

..with the Echo quoting Silva saying Barcelona were not even willing to discuss a permanent deal. As others have pointed out, that probably refers to the summer so perhaps the situation has changed.

..with the Echo quoting Silva saying Barcelona were not even willing to discuss a permanent deal. As others have pointed out, that probably refers to the summer so perhaps the situation has changed.
Offer them whatever they want.

They can have top journalist David Downie to work for free as part of the deal if they want.

We’re not signing a sausage.

But some more of the crap ones might do one.

..it’s a very firm stance you’re taking and one almost confirmed by Moshiri this week. I think you could well be right unless somebody they want suddenly becomes available.

The only one I would throw in the mix is Wilmar Barrios, amid some reports of interest in the Summer and a possible deal already being struck.

Status
Not open for further replies.