January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post was meant as _ Dzeko was available when Lukaku was wanting to leave. . Much better player than Lukaku in every way ( except his age ) Was available at the time and Everton could have made enquiries. Two emails sent in !!!! Scoring regular for country and in Champs Lge.. Lost chance. At the time before Lukaku was leaving, could have got for £20 mill.

You come on here only to antagonize posters, so not sure why you WOULDN'T get banned.

Mate, that is not my intention....I am an Evertonian and all I want is the best. We are not the best at the moment so surely things need to be questioned?

Post was meant as _ Dzeko was available when Lukaku was wanting to leave. . Much better player than Lukaku in every way ( except his age ) Was available at the time and Everton could have made enquiries. Two emails sent in !!!! Scoring regular for country and in Champs Lge.. Lost chance. At the time before Lukaku was leaving, could have got for £20 mill.

So? History is history.

Offer £40mil for Hudson-Odoi and tell him hes starting on the right every week.

Lookman and Bernard can take the other 2 positions behind the striker.

Got a contact at Man City. Emailed Everton twice when Lukaku was leaving. Time of RK and SA. No one was talking about this guy. No one followed it up. EDIN DZECKO. Wanted to come back to the Premier Lge. Age 31 Vast Prem Lge experience. £20 mill would get him. Out an Out Centre Forward. Sell any 2 strikers buys him. DCL could learn a lot from this guy. TWO good feet and good with head AND 6ft 4ins. Would get a good TWO years out of him. Scoring goals week in week out with Roma.
We went to Italy to speak to him , he declined. Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.